Tax Services


Taxpayer Representation

As a CPA, I can represent clients before the IRS, even if I didn't prepare the return in question. After signing a Power of Attorney, your headache becomes mine!

Income Tax Returns

Individual Returns (Form 1040)

Corporate Returns (Form 1120/1120S)

Partnership Returns (Form 1065)

LLC Returns

Trust / Estate Returns (Form 1041)

Nonprofit Information Returns

Form 990

Form 990-T

Form 990-PF

Employer Returns

All federal and state quarterly and annual payroll returns.

Gift and Estate Tax Returns

Annual Form 709 to utilize annual gift tax exclusion.

Form 706 Estate tax return required to transfer unused estate tax exemption to surviving spouse